This Miyuki beading kit is especially designed for beginner to intermediate level to discover the even count peyote beading technique with Miyuki delica 11/0 beads by weaving a bracelet with a needle. The kit is prepared with love to share my passion with you.
You will enjoy a step by step tutorial with pictures to help you learn this new technique in no time.
What is included in the kit? Basically all you need to start beading with Miyuki delica in a serious way!
– 25 beading needles
– 2 spools of beading thread gold and silver colour (50m each)
– 9 essential colours of Miyuki delica 11/0 beads (8g each)
– 1 odd count peyote bracelet pattern with 5 variations
– 2 extender chains with clasps (one 16k gold filled set & one silver plated set)
– 4 beadwork end findings (2 golden & 2 silver colour)
– 10 clear plastic storage jars
– links to the detailed photo & video tutorials for this technique
The kit is presented in a cardboard box so you can bring it anywhere with you.
It allows you to complete two bracelets of your choice from the patterns (one with golden end findings, one with silver end findings). But you can make many others with all the beads remaining of course.
You have done a bracelet from this kit ? Share the result with other miyuki lovers using the hashtag #kitpetitboutdechouhk !
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter to enjoy 10% off your order now: