I prepared this beadwork inspired by Totoro for my friend’s baby. It is one of the biggest beadwork I have ever done in brick stitch. I thought some of you may be interested in this pattern as well so here is this new freebie below.
You can use it to make orginal nursery room frames or canvas by just stitching it as I did on a wooden embroidery hoop that will make a perfect frame allowing you to add also your own embroidery work around it.
This beading pattern is made using the brick stitch technique.
You can find all the details about this technique on my tutorial to create a beaded ginko leaf in brick stitch.
- Miyuki delica beads 11/0 as per the lists below
- DB0110 – Transparent Light Marine Blue Gold Luster
- DB0221 – White Opal Gilt Lined
- DB1841 – Galvanized Light Cranberry
- DB2155 – Silver Lined Dyed Mica
- DB0622 – Dyed Peach Silver Lined Alabaster
- DB1856 – Dyed Flamingo Silk Inside
- DB0251 – Opaque Smoke Gray Luster
- DB0048 – Silver Lined Light Gray
- DB1900 – Crystal Ivory Ceylon
- DB2140 – Duracoat Opaque Anemone
- DB0613 – Dyed Silver Lined Dark Gray
You can also directly access the full basket with all these references by clicking here.
I am always happy to read your comments so do not hesitate to leave me a few words in the comments below if you liked this post.
You may also like my previous Freebies:
You can subscribe to my newsletter Petit Bout de News so you won’t miss any new post.